Soundtrack Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu [Complete]
 |
| バカとテストと召喚獣 にっ! |
Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Ni! where to start... Haha. After I saw the first season when it came out I was left wanting more. What with the unique battle system they have in the series and the amazingly hilarious cast of characters, I totally wanted another season, and here my prayers were answered with another season of Baka!.
{Last updated: Feb 04, 2013}kasumi-chan Done
Opening Theme: Season 1Opening Theme: Season 2"Kimi + Nazo + Watashi de JUMP!!" by Larval Stage Plannning [
Download] [
Single]
Opening Theme: OVA (Matsuri) "Renai Koujou committee" by natsuko asou [Download] [Single]Ending Theme: Season 12."Hare Tokidoki Egao" by Hitomi Harada [
Download]
Ending Theme: Season 2#1: "Eureka Baby" by Natsuko Aso [
Download] [
Single]
#2: "Baka to Koshitsu to Kodoku Meshi" by Milktub [
Download]
#3: "Hi-Ho!!" by Milktub [
Download] [
Single]
Ending Theme: OVA (Matsuri)"Getsuyou wa Kirai by Milktub [Download] [Single]
Only Crazy Dreams | Rekreasi Dunia Maya
Published :
2013-03-16T16:00:00+07:00
Title : Soundtrack Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu [Complete]
Rating :
4.9 On
489544 reviews